M.
Well,my diary
Today i learn about portuguese and other things.
I think about all, but i dont realize anything, i Will change my habits and my actions too,
I need be a new Person,I have that help my family, and my mother and my grandmother.
I have dreams ,many dreams on the truth,but i dont feel that realize anything, and this make me feel bad, no because i dont realize anythig, but because i dont show all force that exist inside of me.
Its possible the changes, an good day for all peoples that i find on the steets, and secretaries too, one thing at time.
God is so perfect, has create, the universe, the earth,and all peoples around the world, i believe that i will can be a new person, i have that act more than talk.
make choices,make great changes in my life its ok
Comentários
Postar um comentário